Daily News Brief: Tuesday April 17, 2018
7 things you need to know for Tuesday April 17, 2018. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest news and information you need to know to Get Up to Speed and Out the Door.
National News Round Up:
- The White House – Saying Goodbye to an Outdated Tax Code – http://bit.ly/2Hcy2va.
- The Blaze – In Chicago, more than $20 million… – http://bit.ly/2qFNsC5.
- THE HILL – Trump: US, North Korea holding… – http://bit.ly/2HcPcsY.
- THE WEEK – International law… – http://bit.ly/2vpYWyx.
- THE DAILY WIRE – The Winning Just Keeps Going: CBO Credits GOP’s… – http://bit.ly/2J2trMK.
- WASHINGTON EXAMINER – Coal country comes down… – https://washex.am/2H6DdNn.
- Conservative Political Cartoons: http://bit.ly/2J2vf8C.